Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, June 7, 2010

Look Out Point at Look Out Point

Bday celebration for Ling & Evy
their 21st Bday..
1st of June in 2010
went Look Out Point again but this time at Look Out Point not Gasoline
before that..I have to work
at The Curve
which is a boring job because not much people there
and I'm selling dresses..which lesser ppl come in visit..

u can see how boring I am..I even read Harry Potter
it shows I am really very boring!!
ok..after a boring day
a nice fun nite will follow up
meet up with so many friends which didnt meet always..
choi ei*lingz*evy
pretty gal when turn 21.. ^^

that nite participants were..
munkeat, waikit, hangshen, danial, wailoon and his fren(4get his name), nicholas
evy, ling, choiei, and a long lost friend lisa
luckily I manage to get a shot with pretty Lisa
gal in red..is like CNY haha
ling's spec looks nice rite..hehe..love it..
after this I got next round again haha..
went for movie with puimun nicholas at Pavilion
lately watch lot movie in d cinema so it mean..
I spent lot at GSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GSC worker should thanx me because I pay them indirectly.. Xp

hmm..feel my blog getting boring le..
izit because I'm getting lazy writing it??
how can I improve my blog?? any idea??

No comments: