Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, June 7, 2010

KL view-I miss it-


31 May 2010
Look Out Point, Gasoline
from here I can see d beautiful view of KL
maybe this is not the best but it wont be d worst
I can see KL Tower and KLCC from here and lots of lights from each and every house
it so nice..
havent found such place in Sabah yet
nice rite..
that nite went there with few friends ni
janice, nicholas and kf
long time didnt meet kf dy
he called up so we end up there hehe
chat quite lot
and I ate lot too
ishk ishk...hate going out and eat
everytime go out also eat eat eat
hate it..I so fat la..ishkk...
forget what drink is this haha..but too sweet for me

Gasoline table is so creative rite

after Gasoline stil bit early for us
because we went out late ard 11.30pm meet up
of course 1am stil early rite since we just met for few hours
so we got next plan..it will be Genting if we propose it earlier
but it already 2am I think so change plan

Shisha
never try of it lo..
cigarette yes but duno and dun like it
shisha tried tat nite
conclusion..same as cigarette..
dun know and dun like it too..
I just not talented in sucking and inhaling hahaha

No comments: