Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, October 4, 2010

BUSY

just a word busy cant really explain my life now..
it just VERY TOO BUSY..
I just cant explain why I am so busy lately..

I am working in church now..
as part time clerk something like that
every saturday noon have to be there and work..
I work on the slide for sunday service
just started my work for 2times
1st time still okok because peiling helped me..
the 2nd time I do it all by myself and aiyoyo
well I am banana so I cant really confirm which chinese is correct or wrong..
so there's mistakessss in wording..then slide also..
kinda useless la me..and paiseh..hmm..
hope everything will be better coming week..

assignmentss due date maybe..
though busy I still will spend some maybe plenty of time watching series, dramas or sleep
btw, lately I sleep quite early..
like there's an alarm inside my body ask me go to bed ard 12+..
and I will wake ard 9+..of course I can continue sleep if I have nothing to do..

I dont know is a good or bad thing because it seems I am leading a quite healthy lifestyle
as in sleep early wake early..
but I think after this, cant really do so because assignment due date coming..just right after the corner..real near..

I haven finish my counseling session..I am so so worry with that..
I am totally no idea how and when I can finish it..
oh dear Lord, please give me the wisdom and strength to do my counseling session
please lead me all the way and I stay with me to settle the unfinished works..
please guide me and show me the way when I am losing myself, losing self control in whatever things I do..
in Jesus name, Amen..

No comments: