Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Homesick? YES...

for the first time I got homesick
serious..I miss home badly
maybe because I got bucket of clothes havent wash
maybe because I am so poor now..
or maybe because is time to miss home

I fb bro saying I miss home
this never really happen
he also feel weird bout it..
he asked am I sot jor haha
few days ago called mom but nothing much to talk with her

now I realize I am so so poor..
I am totally despo for money now..
when I can get a job and have saving for myself..

final is around the corner..
monday is first day of study week dy..
and now I still have an assignment to hand in..
wednesday is the last day..I wish I can finish it by monday and hand in
it actually not that hard to do it just I am so lazy

lately I ate lot..
I craving for bread..I love Kg.E white bread..
much more better than sabah's gardenie..
bread with butter and sugar or milo so so delicious
milo with hup seng crackers also make me smile..
after a packet of maggi I still can stuff myself with bread and biscuit le..
am I crazy or my stomach sick?
I am so FAT...ishk..hate it..
what's wrong with me..

No comments: