Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Slowcooker vs. Hotplate

someone told me that women are slowcooker and men are hotplate
do you think so..I do..

women think a lot and most of the time they spend time thinking..
thinking on how to do something, thinking on what to do next, what will happen in the future
like a slowcooker..takes time..take a lot of time to settle or figure a thing..

they tend to use more time to fall in love..to trust a person..
women have more patience..maybe not during pms.. =p
even in sex they are slower to warm up..this what a counselor told me the other day..



men will normally spend time on doing it without thinking maybe..
they think after they did it..because of the consequences I guess
they maybe try to think after something not so good happened
I do believe they have their plan as well..
they do think and plan for their future rite but, I am not sure whether it takes a long time or just few minute..haha..
hardly answer this because I am no men..
the same counselor told me that men are easily and fast get high in sex..
hence they are known as hotplate..haha =p


compare to women I think men are more ego rite..
they seldom let others know they are sad or maybe they never cry since the age of 13 maybe..
in the other hand, women, at least for me..always cry
I can release my stress, tension my negative emotion by crying
I feel lot lot better after a heavily tears fall from my eyes haha.. ^^



hmm...anybody have some idea on this topic..
I just simple write something after the talk the other day
because I am so agree of what she said..

No comments: