Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

what comes in your mind with the word Halloween

"Trick or Treats"

scary?? eerie?? spooky??

better dont go out..stay home...


or maybe something fun

"Let's Partay~!!!"

what am I going to wear...where are we heading to hmm...

or maybe it still another nite that I have to spend money
still another nite I stay home watch tv or sleep..



now I realize I never celebrate Halloween
did I?? aahh..cant remember..anyway who care about the past..
I can confirm assure that I didnt celebrate any Halloween for 2years dy!!!!
why so confirm?
because I am stuck in this boring place where no much friends who love party
maybe lot them love party but transportation and money is another problem..

I wish to celebrate Halloween party with some costume thingy..
I wonder how am I going to 'decorate' myself haha..
spend money on costume kinda not worth rite..
but it looks like fun..decorating myself with something different..haha
something that will never ever wear for Pavilion or maybe Times Square
wait..Times Square there are some who wear like they celebrating Halloween everyday
those who working in I-Socks..haha..their style..1 word -WAH- haha..

I once wondering what costume suits me
well because I dont have a sexy nice body figure..
I got a oil bucket body haha..so wear what also seems not nice hor..hmm..



sexy..nah..no way...I cant wear lidat la..coonfirm my 'spare tayar'
though I heard Halloween is the time to be slut and bitchy where nobody will complain haha..



will this be bit scary?? didnt Halloween suppose to bring out the spooky feeling? haha
this not bad rite..and the black dress can go for daily shopping..wont waste money for a costume



cosplay...everybody playing cosplay during Halloween..
all wearing different costume..witch, nurse, doctor, pilot, Frankenstein, Peter Pan etc...
I wonder the witch really bring along d broom to club whole nite??



candy gal...sweet rite...I think this quite fit me..haha..
simply and nice..and for some occasion the sweet pink polka dots dress can be wear too..
to a birthday party maybe ^^



now here is an example..hahahaha...
because I am fat..so if I wear a maid costume..
will it turn out like this?? hahaha..
funny rite..and weird..so...
hmm....
let's just forget bout Halloween costume..haha..

concentrate on final la..everytime when Halloween is here means final is just around the corner..
stop dreaming and start to do revision lo..haha..
wake up wake up on the saturday nite..haha..

No comments: