Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Man's voice

remember the previous post I wrote bout slowcooker and hotplate
I got a feedback from a friend..haha..

bad english he said..haha
I know la..well, my english really poor..
is time to improve rite..YES..
but how?? hmm..any idea..

representative from men..
he told me that
if men screw up they will always take responsibility and they wont do it if they scared of the future...
what if they never think of the future?? haha..ok, I just asking no offense..

he agree that always men get high in sex but actually both can get high too..
I am agree la..not only men who get high, women as well yet men still got the higher percentage haha..

then its not ego but feelings..
ego is a kind of feeling?? or they dont really have feelings and become ego..
men can judge better than women because their feelings is different with women
I am so agree with this
women always choose to follow their heart, their feelings in making decision..
sixth sense always very strong wo...haha..

men cries..wao..bit unbelievable
when there is too much they cry..
but where is the too much stand?
where is the limit??
only they know..

No comments: