Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Friday, October 1, 2010

Right Before Raya End


I back KK on 16 Sept and I skipped church...hehe..
well seldom I got the chance to go Gaya Street..
because it is on Sunday morning and every Sunday morning I have to go for Sunday service
so I didnt really have chance to go Gaya Street..
so when most of church fella havent come back from hometown I take this opprtunity to go ^^

Bell and Chloe went Pulau Mantani
I missed the chance to visit there.. hmm.. =(

went to Gaya Street with kist..
1st time tayar pancit..
I mean the bus we took..half way..boop..
tayar pancit wo..aiyoyo..
so all passengers inside the TUT have to go down and change to another bus
so many peoples inside it and we the pity one have squeeze in too..no choice..

safely reached KK..the terminal bus
well Gaya Street is so SO FAR from the terminal..
so we decided to take City Bus

finally after being sardines in bus for two times..no..is three times..
we reached Gaya Street..another place that lot peoplessssssss

as usual, Gaya Street full of peoplesss, FOODSSSS, special thingsss
I want food...hunt for food...because only FOOD attract me~~!!!!
I actually hunt for kek lapis, kuih cincai so on..
but..end up I only bought 1 special food..
mango lo mai chi..not bad la..d mango is nice..and d flour thing outside not too thick..

mango lo mai chi..specialty from Hong Kong wo..

dont shy shy to call for 1 box ^^
RM 7 per box for 6pieces..

went to eat Laksa..very very delicious..
quite famous there as I can see lot people ordered it..
unfortunately, I forget the restaurant name..haha..
next time will spot for it again..
the Beef noodles also nice yummy yummy... =p



waited shuttle from warisan back to 1 Borneo..
save some transportation fee.. =p
before back we went for a louya movie at louya Centre Point..
but is very cheap..rm5 for student include weekend..

watched Revenge of King Cobra..
is a Thai movie..but it doesnt horrible at all!!! disappointed movie..
there's 2 malay gal mayb..duno..
sitting next 2 seats of my right..
aiyoyo...things that not horror, not scary also shouted and screamed like the snake is right on her leg..
duno what both them shouting there..weird..
it doesnt scary at all but keep shouting there..


back to 1 Borneo and remember Sushi King got some kind of Nabe Buffet
is a shabu shabu thing actually..
but is buffet and only available at Warisan Square
around rm20/pax
thought it like so cheap so why not go for a try..

called ruite and chris along..
chris drive to Warisan Square..
reached and hunt for food~~

this is Nabe..haha..beef set..


well there written buffet..
things on belt for vege are all FOC..
but there is no vege on the belt..
its fine because they had prepared for us also
but when I request for mushroom or other things that want..
they say no stock.. =.=''

they didnt have stock anymore..and guess what
we think they cheat customer..duno...hmm..

so gay hor...good for them haha XD

well, 2 pax buffet get 1 'strawberry parfeit' for free...
not sure how to spell the thing dy since it was few weeks ago..
this dessert ice-cream thing worth rm11.90

but the cost..hmm..
of course have to earn for sure, but I think they earn triple from that...!!!
what dessert or ice-cream so so special worth rm11.90??

vanilla ice-cream 1scoop, honeystar, whipped cream and strawberry syrup..

can u see the very super duper expensive dessert..and the vanilla ice-cream is only nestle not some haagen dazs or what..

hmm...very very not the worth lo the buffet thing..
will never go again...NEVER

owh..I am just so the FAT!!!!

No comments: