Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, October 4, 2010

Pesta Tanglung

25 September 2010
Pesta Tanglung in UMS for the second time..



I rushed to pesta from church..
I started working in church on this day..
rush my work and I am so late to pesta dy..
suppose going back campus to pesta by bus but end up
going with kist and bike because late dy haha..
it just because I finished my work late...hehe..

this time kinda boring..
but food still quite lot..
quite a number of stall is the same like har mee, sotong kangkung
but there's also new stall like chicken rice..very very delicious..
and a stall selling varieties of kuih..so so delicious..
they got a permanent stall at Damai..check out there la..delicious..

this year didnt have much mooncake compare last year
because last year I got a box of 4 mooncakes as present but not this year..
so no mooncake..I wish to eat lot more mooncake le..

exactly the same like last year
raining during pesta tanglung
why everytime also rain rain rain..all have to go there with umbrella..

and this year goodies bag also not so attractive..
tanglung is smaller I think
not much nice things inside..too bad..
and no small mooncake..
last year everybody got 1 small mooncake...

oh..dont know why..
me and roommates like to drink kitchai so much
when there is chance either one of us will buy bunch of kitchai and make it ourselves..
this is so so sour and so so nice..
just love it.. ^^

No comments: