Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tamu Gadang

Tamu Gadang = UMS 12th Graduation/Convo = spend $$$ = broke

tamu gadang is here means food is coming UMS too..
when food is here we have to spend $ to get it..
so it means I have to vomit out some money to buy food to satisfy my desire, my lust to reach my pleasure..haha..

there's restaurant from Tanjung Aru call Sri Sembilan Ria
their tomyam and sotong kangkung not bad..quite nice..
worth for a try..
others like nasi goreng planta, nasi goreng thai, mihun goreng so on not that nice..
the nasi goreng is so so and all actually almost the same..

this what we ordered that night..it only cost us rm6 each person..
we ordered nasi goreng planta seafood, nasi goreng thai, nasi goreng duno what got fried chicken, tomyam ayam soup, mihun goreng ayam, sotong kangkung and maggi goreng..

so many food but only rm6 each..cheap hor... me, sarah, bell, chloe, casandra, taira, kai were there
we ordered satay too..the satay kambing (lamb) is so so delicious..and the kuah kacang is so delicious...the satay is just next to this booth..I think under the same booth..


the best food I ever taste during this year tamu..


sotong kangkung..not bad la..although the taste bit different from what I ate..

this is the satay I mentioned..and the cupcakes not bad too..rm3 for 2..
lo han kou also nice..at least can feel some chinese-rity feel here..haha

No comments: