Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Behind the Curtain

who you really are..???


many things happened
things that I love and I hate
I just want to know who you really are
I just want you to reveal urself
the true you..no mask upon it
I just want you to be honest with me

is that so hard to tell me the truth
to be honest with me?
how hard it is?
just the answer from your heart
you never tell me how you feel
and all the way I am syok sendiri?? no idea

because you never tell me exactly
how you feel and reveal urself to me
I hardly catch and get what you want
I am not you
I will never ever know what really in ur mind
and what you want

maybe what I think
what I guess is not what you want!!
you never tell me
what in your mind..

think back what happened last year
it really one year dy
I like it..
the way now, the situation now
yet it is complicated
I still blur with everything..
I wish to make it clear
but not to ruin the relationship now
can it? is it possible?

I think about you
I do
do you?
I dont think so
even I hope you feel the same
but you never tell me
and I will never know..

No comments: