Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Love the Way u Lie

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts

Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

I will think...a lot of things
should I believe in what you said?
should I believe myself or you?
believe what I feel based from what I see
or believe in what u told me?

I dont know whether what u told me is a truth not
but I really hope what u told me is a fact, a truth
because everybody, somebody out there doesnt believe what u said
and agree of what I think because
it make everyone of us feel so
we felt that way because of what u did and shown to us

I wish what u said is d fact
and I am wrong
I wish so..please show me..


there is time I remain silent too

No comments: