Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I am Lazy *bi bo bi bo*

emergency here....give way give way
give way to a superb duper lazy lady here...
final is around the corner
no is not around the corner..
I am reaching the corner..

MONDAY will be my first day of final!!!!!!
owh...worry...scare...and everything la...
but I didnt do anything for it..
study..yeah..study 1hour sleep 5hours..
is not efficient!!!!!!!

json once told me that if I get 1st class all baoz will attend my convo *thou I dont think ALL will attend*
looks like I cant get 1st class rite..so
if dean list half of baoz will attend..that's good enough
but....with my stupid si beh lazy attitude here...
nah..dont say half la...not even 1 will attend lo rite?? =(

how le how le...haih haih..
everyday fb for nothing
really nothing I can do there but still open it click her click there..

hate it hate it!!!!
hate myself for being so lazy!!!!!!!


I just LOVE my hair

wish u know I miss u
wish u always be there to support me
wish what else..no idea..just simply say here haha..
yea..as I always simply say.. =x

No comments: