Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pheww

just finish my 2nd last paper..Organization Psychology
not good...fatal...
those I memorize didnt ask, those I didnt really memorize just go through he ask..alamak..
how am I going to get a 1st class or dean list oh...

baobao will never all attend my convo
now half of them attend also a big huge problem...
hmm...I wonder they free to attend my convo not le..
I wish all of them will be here when I grad..
I will be so so so extremely happy le..hehe..

my last paper will be on next monday
major, counseling theories and psychotherapy
hmm...quite tough subject...hard to score
right after the paper then back room and pack my stuff
then back KL..

at 1st my plan was straight away go JB after reach LCCT
maybe get a bus to KL Sentral or where they take train to JB
because their train at 11pm..
btw, going with aunts..but
due to lack of money and mom macam duwan me go..haih
no choice...cant go lo..
back home and ready for work lo..what to do..
mom keep ask me get a job and work..
earn some but the problem is where can I get a job for a month wo...
I also want work want money la..but where?
mana? na li? bin dou? choi lai wui? where? donde?

No comments: