Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lovely Baby

here I introduce the lovely baby girl
Eva Yap

this officially make me an aunt..
erm should be 'so call aunt'

of course not my bro who become dad but is my 'so call bro'
November 11, 2010 her date of birth
since the day I become so call big aunt haha

love baby..
love baby smell..
now baby haven even full month but she is so so geng
she know how to use her skill *cry* very well

want ppl hug her she cry
as in shout and cry!!!
marvelous rite..
budak lagi know how to use tactics dy..
not bad ma..

everybody in the house love her
I guess another child that pamper by all of us
because she is the 1st kid in the house
1st grandchild
1st great grandchild


cant wait to play with her when I going back for the long sem break
Eva already 5months old when I come back for the next time
that is the perfect time starting to play with baby
hehe..I miss her dy now...
I just left her for half an hour ni..owh...hmmm *heart heart*


even you cry I also love u darling hehe..muacks muackssss

No comments: