Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I have to admit that

sometimes when I see something that remind me of u
I will start to think what are we now if things didnt change
I will start to miss those moments
I will start to miss u

sometimes when I got nothing to do
I will pass by at ur page and take a look
I will check out what ur updates so on
I will jealous when I found out something there

I will think whether we can be so happy not by now
if things didnt change
sometimes will want to find u back and grab u back
but I know that is impossible and will never happen
I just think..imagine it..

was it my fault to let u go
was it my bad to give up everything that good for me
am I stupid made such decision
I have no idea
but I was just thinking and wondering didnt mean anything

everybody want to be happy and get what they wan
but for me...it never perfects
either get what u wan or be happy
there's seldom got chance of perfectionist what what u wan and be so so happy with it...
hard rite...tough when choosing decision..

yea..think more than twice before regret of what u did..

2 comments:

Cassy said...

wa... siapa leh???

Veronica said...

adalah orang2nya...haha
why so free ar drop comment here ar..
others duwan comment ini pulak go comment haha