Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Monday, November 29, 2010

Say No to Chocolate!!!!

I have been rotting at house for few days..
doing nothing..
well what holiday looks like
eat, sleep, drama, and repeat again with
eat, sleep, drama

that's what I've done for few days..
got chocolates from elaine..
she bought it from Labuan
I took a packet of kisses and a toblerone

aiyoyo..that really killing me la!!!
here's the story begin...

every time I start to boil drama or got nothing to do
I will think of food..
well..junk food=rubbish
chocolates really so so tempting
I am full of sin when I touch them and put them in my mouth
I am a sinner!!!

love to eat...
want to eat...
but....CANT...
because chocolates are devil..
they are FATSSS..
must fight fight!!!!

ok...made up my mind...
SAY NO to CHOCOLATE
so bit moody rite..
drink water is the best..water..

so that is my storyboard for
SAY NO to CHOCOLATE
hahaha..well..that is just storyboard
and what really actually happened was...hahaha
check out...


.....



...........
.................................




.....

at least 3 kisses lo please...hahahahahha

DEVIL SPEAKS...haha..

2 comments:

Cassy said...

gam dou dak....

Veronica said...

dak..mat dou dak haahha