Herbalife Independent Distributor

Lose Weight, Gain Weight, Get more Healthy, call me NOW
+601126265392

Sunday, November 21, 2010

L0V3

love is nothing for me
as I too hard fall in love
or too easily get in love trouble?
no idea..
there's some1 irritates me lot tonite
and I hate it..
it makes me think back those old memories
those experience once I had
knowing somebody from a not so proper way or place
is a problem for me to be friends with him or her now
friends is ok but for a step further
sorry, I still cant make it

am I not firm enough to say NO
or I am coward to do so
or I duwan to do so because I think there might be a chance to say YES?
no idea..
I really dunno what I myself want
what am I thinking about

I hate myself
for being so useless
for being so coward
for being so miserable
for being so stupid
for being so .....................
whatever it is...sigh..haih...
just hate the 'me' the 'I' now

No comments: